Technical Support Service
What makes Lynx Technology Partners a global leader in security, governance, risk, and compliance products and services, trusted by customers worldwide to provide insights into their security posture and help manage their risks? In addition to our award-winning software, Lynx Risk Manager (LRM), Lynx offers best-in-class customer support. That means you’ll get the help you need, when you need it.
One of the benefits of choosing Lynx is your peace of mind during and after your implementation. Think of it as an insurance policy. Our world class support is responsive, thorough, and always focused on your continued success.
Lynx offers two levels of support to meet the needs of your business. Lynx Standard Support® is included in your annual subscription, or you can upgrade to Lynx Premium Support® to take advantage of benefits like 24×7 assistance and five free Lynx Online Training seats.
The specific terms and conditions of your level of support will be delineated in the order documents or other agreements between you and Lynx.
Lynx Standard Support®
Lynx Standard Support is included with your subscription, or with an active maintenance agreement of all Lynx licensed products. You can speak directly to our support representatives and access our comprehensive knowledge base.Standard Support includes:
- 8am to 5pm business hours support (in your time zone)
- Up to 3 designated callers
- Unlimited Support cases via the Lynx Customer Portal or telephone
- 24×7 access to the Lynx KnowledgeBase
- 24×7 access to the Lynx Forums
- Access to updates and upgrades on licensed products
Lynx Premium Support®
Mission critical systems require an even higher level of involvement and understanding. lynx Premium Support offers all the benefits of Standard Support plus 24×7 access to experienced, senior level support engineers, as well as free training.Includes all Standard Support features plus:
- 24×7 support for Critical Severity 1 incidents
- Accelerated response time for critical/high severity issues
- Priority phone queuing for up to 5 designated callers
- Remote Health Check included
- Up to 5 free Lynx Online Training seats
- Designated Technical Account Manager contact
- Global Technical Support coordination
- Account reviews as requested (case history reports, ticket trends and analysis, feature request updates, etc.)
Lynx Support Offerings at a Glance
|Lynx Standard Support||Lynx Premium Support|
|Support 8AM – 5PM (your local time, on Lynx workdays)|
|24×7 Lynx Knowledgebase access|
|24×7 Lynx Forum access|
|Unlimited Support cases via the Lynx Customer Portal or telephone|
|Updates and upgrades on licensed products|
|Accelerated response time for Critical and High severity issues|
|24×7 support for Critical and High severity issues|
|Priority phone queuing for up to 5 designated callers|
|Health Check (remote)|
|Lynx Training Portal and up to 5 free Lynx Online Training seats|
|Designated Technical Account Manager contact|
|50% discount on Lynx Professional Services|
- “Severity 1: Critical” means production systems are down and/or no workaround is available; customer can also designate “hot” issues as critical.
- “Severity 2: High” means production systems are seriously impacted and workarounds are difficult or software is still operational but is severely restricted.
- “Severity 3: Medium” means low impact to systems, affects minor components, fixes are available, the majority of software is still functional, or the customer has questions about functionality.
- “Severity 4: Inquiry or Feature Request” means cosmetic issues, questions not affecting the software function, documentation errors or feature requests.
- “Workdays,” “weekday working hours” and “business hours” all reference days or hours that Lynx routinely works, i.e., Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. your local time, excluding Lynx-designated holidays.
- Each Lynx Standard Support plan shall include up to 3 designated contacts that are entitled to contact Lynx Support. Each Lynx Premium Support plan shall include up to 5 designated contacts that are entitled to contact Lynx Support.
- The customer will report issues to Lynx using the Customer Portal or telephone. For the first report of a Severity 1 or Severity 2 problem, the customer should make initial contact by telephone to ensure contact with Lynx Support has been established. Lynx will then track the reported issue using its technical support database.
- Lynx will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to support requests based on their severity, as follows:
- Severity 1: Critical: Telephone response or email from Lynx Support representative within one hour (two business hours for Standard Support) during weekday working hours, or within four hour hours during evenings, weekends and Lynx holidays.
- Severity 2: High: Telephone response or email from Lynx Support representative within two business hours (four business hours for Standard Support).
- Severity 3: Medium: Telephone response or email from Lynx Support representative within four business hours (eight business hours for Standard Support).
- Severity 4: Inquiry or Feature Request: Telephone response or email from Lynx Support representative within one business day (two business days for Standard Support).
- Availability. Lynx’s Technical Support normal business hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (in your time zone), excluding weekends and Lynx-designated holidays.
- Lynx Portal Support: Lynx will provide 24-hour access to the Lynx Portal, available at https://lynxtechnologypartners.com/support/. Here you can create support cases and view your own or your organization’s cases to check status, update or close.
- Telephone Support: The following procedures are to be followed for accessing Lynx technical support:
- USA: (+1) 800-927-4715
- USA Premium Support customers: For priority queuing, select Option 1 and enter PIN #
- USA Standard Support customers: Select Option 2
- Outside USA: (+00) 1-703-333-3380 – Follow Options for Premium and Standard
- Japan: (+010) 1-703-333-3380
- Lynx Support Contact: Lynx will provide 24-hour access to the Lynx Support Contact, available at lynxtechnologypartners.com/support.
- After normal business hours support: Premium Support customers will have 24/5 access to live phone support. On weekends and holidays, Premium Support customers will use their PIN to access after normal business hours support.
- Call Lynx’s main Support telephone number: (+1) 703-333-3380
- If you have Premium Support, select option 1 and provide your PIN number
- Otherwise, select option 2 for Technical Support
- Enter your PIN number when prompted for your account number
- Leave a detailed voicemail, which will be responded to within the applicable timeframe as noted above by a Lynx technician
- For more information on Lynx Support or to enroll in a support program, call us at:
- USA: (+1) 800-314-0455
- or email: [email protected]