Increasing Demand for Effective and Efficient Compliance and Risk Management Solutions Drives New Customer Acquisition and Organic Growth for the New York-based technology company.
NEW YORK, Jan. 21, 2016 – Lynx Technology Partners, Inc. (Lynx), a leading IT security solutions provider, today announced strong growth performance in 2015. Lynx revenue increased 51% for the January through December period 2015 compared to the same period in 2014. An increasing compliance and regulatory environment combined with growing IT security risk has fueled demand for the company’s solutions.
“Companies can no longer afford the costs associated with not being secure and compliant in today’s business environment,” said Aric Perminter, Founder and Chairman at Lynx Technology Partners. “Our Lynx Risk Manager® IT GRC platform has a proven ability to reduce the overall compliance audit burden on a business, while improving its risk management effectiveness.“
Lynx Technology Partners’ security and risk management solution combines the company’s world-class consulting and professional services capabilities, together with Lynx Risk Manager® technology. The resulting solution enables companies to create a holistic compliance and risk management program supported by technology that delivers an Assess-Once, Comply-With-Many capability.
The company extended its capabilities and customer base with a successful acquisition:
- Risk management technology from HEAT Software (formerly Lumension Security)
Other notable customer wins and additional milestones for Lynx Technology Partners in 2015 included:
Financial Highlights and Company Momentum
- Achieved 51% revenue growth over prior year
- Grew the customer base by 45%
- Acquired several notable new customers across a variety of industries including SUNY, Synchrony Financial, and USDA
- Expanded the leadership team with the hiring of industry veterans: Rich Hlavka, CEO; Bobby Dominguez, CSO
- Opened its 5th office location in Pittsburgh, PA to extend stronger support into regional banking and healthcare industries. The new office will also support company expansion across sales, technical support, security operations, and risk and compliance consulting services
- Successfully re-signed Westinghouse Electric Company for an extended OEM risk management technology relationship
- Launched Lynx Risk Manager® – a new approach to IT GRC platforms that bundles professional services, industry-specific content subscriptions, and risk program best practices
Industry Awards and Accolades
- Recognized as an INC. Magazine top 5000 growth company and ranked #1 in top security companies
- Recognized by the Silicon Valley Review as one of the top 20 fastest growing IT security companies
- Gold winner of the 2015 Network Products Guide IT World Awards for the Best Governance, Risk and Compliance Product
- Created an undergraduate endowment fellowship for the International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals (ICMCP)
- Recognized as the fastest growing private security company in the US with an African-American at the helm by INC. Magazine 5000
About Lynx Technology Partners
Lynx Technology Partners is the trusted information security and risk management advisor for customers in highly regulated industries worldwide to improve security posture, facilitate compliance, reduce risk, and enhance operational efficiency. With world-class skills and knowledge capital built over 30 years, Lynx security experts help customers recognize and control IT-related risks and maintain compliance with major industry and government standards. Through consulting, assessments, tests, managed security services, and a proprietary GRC solution, Lynx supports many critical projects per year for security-conscious leaders in Energy, Financial Services, Federal, Healthcare, and Higher Education. For more information please visit http://lynxtechnologypartners.com/.